The Seahawks and Cardinals have had a rough start in their 2022 campaigns. Both NFC West teams sit at 2-3, a game behind the division leading the Rams. On Sunday, Seattle and Arizona will look to gain ground when they meet at Seattle’s Lumen Field for a division battle.
The game will be shown on Fox in the Arizona and Seattle areas (according to 506 Sports).services, but there may be instances where you are blocked due to an issue with the internet location or you simply want an additional level of . There is an option that doesn’t require you to sign up for something like this or or by searching the Internet for an inaccurate website – you can use a virtual private network or .
Here’s how you can watch the game from anywhere in the US with a VPN.
Cardinals vs. Seahawks: when and where?
For week 6 of the NFL season, the Seahawks will face the Cardinals on Sunday at 1:05 PM PT. The game will take place at Seattle’s Lumen Field.
How to watch the Cardinals vs. Seahawks online from anywhere using a VPN
If you are unable to view the game locally due to, you may need a different way to watch the game and this is where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to stop your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, plus it’s a great idea when you’re on the go and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add a additional level of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. So, if your internet provider or mobile operator has blocked you with an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in an obscured area, a VPN can correct the problem by giving you an IP address in your correct, unobscured area. Most VPNs, like oursmake it really easy.
Using a VPN to watch or broadcast sporting events is legal in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the United States and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you are streaming. You should make sure your VPN is set up correctly to prevent leakage – even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service can close the account of anyone it deems circumventing blackout restrictions that are properly enforced.
Looking for other options? Be sure to check out some of the other great onesgoing on right now.
Sarah Tew / CNET
ExpressVPN is currently our top VPN choice for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It normally costs $ 13 per month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of free access, the equivalent of $ 6.67 per month, if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
Live stream of the Cardinals vs. Seahawks in the United States
The Cardinals vs. This week’s Seahawks is on Fox, so in addition to a VPN set up on an area hosting the game (see tips below) you’ll need awhich carries a local Fox affiliate who is broadcasting the game. The least expensive service is Sling TV Blue.
Harness / CNET
Of the live TV streaming services that carry local Fox stations, the cheapest is Sling TV Blue at $ 35 per month. Note that Sling is currently running a promotion where the first month of service is half price ($ 17.50) for new subscribers.
An important caveat: in our experience, local Fox affiliates will only be available if your billing address is located in one of the 18 metropolitan areas covered by the Sling agreement. If you are outside of one of these areas, it is probably best to choose one of the alternative services listed below.
Numerous othersthey also carry local Fox stations, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream, and FuboTV. They all cost more than Sling TV, but they also carry more channels, including football-specific channels like Fox, ESPN, NFL Network, and / or RedZone. Check out ours for details.
Quick Tips for Streaming Cardinals vs. Seahawks using a VPN
- With four variables at play – ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN – experience and success can vary.
- Sling Blue is an option only if and when the ability to get local Fox affiliates is active on your account. You may want to verify that your billing address is eligible for this option before pledging your credit card.
- We tested the game successfully using a server in Phoenix and you should be able to use the Phoenix or Seattle server in ExpressVPN to watch.
- If you don’t see the location you want as the default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after activating your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct display area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs, like Roku, don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing position.
- All the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after installing the sports app of a cable network, you will be asked to verify a numeric code or to click on a link sent to your email address on file to your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will appear to be in the correct position.
- And remember, browsers can often reveal a location despite using a VPN, so be sure to use a privacy-focused browser to access your services. We normally recommend .
How we test VPN streaming for Sunday NFL games
For each game we use a combination of ExpressVPN and Paramount Plus (for CBS games) or Sling TV Blue (for Fox games). Using the maps on 506 Sports, we determine which servers are nearby and connect to one, then start the streaming service and tune into the local CBS or Fox affiliate. If the channel passes, it is successful and we report the results above. We also take a screenshot of the relevant program guide list (see above) on the local CBS affiliate’s website or on Sling TV.